Chef, gardener, and mother of two, the Sungrown Kitchen brings you simple, scratch cooking from the garden, with kids often pulling up a stool to help! Find recipes, breakfast through dinner, healthier snacks and treats, seasonal garden ingredients, and real food inspiration!
The snow is melting and Easter is around the corner! Asparagus is starting to show up, and we've got lots of recipes for the holiday!
Essential Spring Recipes!
Seasonal, fresh and light, we are looking forward to getting in the garden and all things spring!
Check out our latest Sungrown Kitchen recipes and find a NEW favorite!
- Cheesy Honey Skillet Cornbread with Zucchini and Peppers
- Sweet Potato Corn Chowder
- Butternut Squash and Red Pepper Soup with Lentils and Coconut
- One-Pot Bacon Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
- Pineapple Pico de Gallo with Cherry Tomatoes
- Mediterranean Hummus with Olives and Feta
- Creamy Tomato Pink Sauce Pasta with Italian Sausage
- Carrot Ginger Coconut Soup
Browse Recipes by Category
Garden Inspired Recipes
We love cooking fresh foods from our garden harvests! These are our favorites featuring garden fruits and veggies, homegrown with love!
See more garden recipes →
Recently Updated Recipes
Oldies but goodies! These old favorites have recently gotten a fresh overhaul!