I think summer is finally around the corner. This has been a long tough winter, but don’t we say that every year? A 60 degree day in April, we’ll take it. Fire up your grill; this can be a main course or a side for a crowd with burgers and brats. The yogurt sauce and pitas make it a little Greek inspired and you can use any vegetables you want.
Recipe: Grilled Veggies with Yogurt Sauce
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice of half a lemon
- salt and pepper
- fresh herbs (any combo of chives, basil, cilantro)
- olive oil, salt and pepper
- bell peppers
- red onion
- roma tomato
- goat cheese
- pita bread
- Mix together top four ingredients for the sauce, salt and pepper to taste
- Slice all veggies and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Grill veggies on high, and grill pita bread last
- Arrange on platter and top with avocado and goat cheese
- The amounts are not exact because it really doesn’t matter, grill as many veggies as you like!
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Microformatting by hRecipe.