Kid's Snack Packs To Go
Kid's Snack Packs To Go are perfect for healthy snacks wherever you're headed. Reduce your kid's consumption of processed snack foods and pack real food that can pass as lunch if needed!
- Fruits and Veggies!! Try carrot sticks, cucumber, broccoli, frozen peas, berries, grapes, melon, pears, oranges, or dried fruit.
- Beef Sticks and Cheese curds or slices
- Pasta Whenever I make pasta for dinner (a short pasta like penne, bowtie, rotini, etc.) I pull out a half cup or so before adding it to the sauce, and keep it in the fridge all week to add to a snack pack
- Nuts, Seeds, Dried Fruit, Granola, Cheerios or Chex, Pretzels (I put these in a separate container)---kind of a quick trail mix!
- Peanut Butter and Banana (or jelly) sandwich
- Healthy Cookies or Muffins or Protein Bites I like to make batches of these, freeze and just pack them frozen, they thaw enough to eat.
Pack in small containers, portioned for the age of the kids and the length of the outing.