These everyday fluffy Protein Pancakes are my favorite go-to pancake recipe! Packed with nutritious high-protein ingredients like oats, almond flour, yogurt and extra eggs, they are a quick and easy breakfast and super delicious! The best part, unlike regular pancake mix full of sugar and flour, this protein pancake recipe won't leave you hungry before lunch!
- ¾ cup flour
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tablespoon melted butter or coconut oil
- blueberries and maple syrup
In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix. Add all the wet ingredients and mix again (no need to dirty two bowls). A ¼ measuring cup can be used for the entire recipe to make it fast!
Cook on a hot griddle wiped with a bit of butter. Use the same ¼ measuring cup to ladle on the pancakes. When you begin to see little bubbles forming, they are ready to flip. Adjust the griddle temperature as needed. Blueberries can be added while the pancakes are cooking and they can be topped with any fruit. Serve with butter and real maple syrup.
- Store extra pancakes in the fridge and microwave the next day.
- For Christmas Morning Pancakes, add some holiday color with red raspberries and green kiwi and top them with white chocolate chips and banana! Strawberries and pomegranate seeds would be great too!