Cranberry Honey Baked Brie
Cranberry Honey Baked Brie is the ultimate holiday appetizer! Gooey melty brie topped with fresh cranberry and blackberry, dried apricots, almonds, and hints of fresh rosemary. Your guests will love it and so will the cook, it's prepped in 10 minutes and bakes all together in one dish!
- 7 oz brie round (not a wedge)
- 1 baguette won't use all of it
- ⅔ c fresh cranberries (can be frozen)
- ⅓ c blackberries (could sub raspberry or blueberry)
- 6 dried apricots sliced
- ½ c nuts roughly chopped (I used almonds and walnuts but cashews, pecan or pistachios would work too)
- 2 T honey
- 1 t fresh rosemary minced
- ¼ t kosher salt
- 3 grinds fresh black pepper
- 1 T olive oil
Preheat oven to 350° convection bake.
Place brie round in the center of a 9 inch round oven safe dish. Surround the brie with slices of baguette. A quiche or a pie dish works great.
In a bowl, combine all other ingredients except the olive oil, mix well.
Pile the topping on the brie. Drizzle 1 T olive oil over the whole dish, mostly on the bread.
Baked 20 minutes.
Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs and serve with a cheese knife. Wrap a kitchen towel around the base of the dish, it will be hot!