Parmesan Herb Veggie Dip
Parmesan Herb Veggie Dip is the best healthy snack for all those summer veggies! Super quick and easy, it's ready in under 10 minutes, so ditch your store-bought ranch for this delicious go-to favorite! Yogurt-based, full of fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese, it's better-for-you snacking!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh herbs such as basil, parsley and chives
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 grinds fresh black pepper
- Fresh Herb Variations - I like to use chives or parsley for a simple basic flavor, but you can also use basil, cilantro or dill for different variations. These stronger tasting herbs will drastically change the flavor of the dip, but are each delicious in their own way! You can sub 1 teaspoon dried Italian Seasoning if you don't have fresh.
- Parmesan Cheese Variations - Freshly grated Parmesan is best for this dip. You can also substitute feta or blue cheese for a variation.
- Lemon Juice - Can be substituted with red or white wine vinegar.